Cable Matters Snagless Cat6 Ethernet Cable (Cat6 Cable/Cat 6 Cable) in White 50 Feet
Cable Matters Snagless Cat6 Ethernet Cable (Cat6 Cable/Cat 6 Cable) in White 50 Feet by Cable Matters at All Tech Life. MPN: FBA_160001-WHITE-50. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Cable Matters Cat 6 patch cables are available in 10 different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 150 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6
Product Description & Reviews
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Cable Matters Cat 6 patch cables are available in 10 different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 150 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated Cat6 cables. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our Cat6 patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world. Specifications - Cable Type: CAT6 4-Pair UTP - Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch) - Connector Type: RJ45 - Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper - Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated - Conductor Gauge: 24 AWG - Cable Performance: Up to 550 MHz - Cable Structure: Stranded- TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant - Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant Package Contents 1 x Cat 6 Patch Cable in 50 Feet in WhiteWarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Internet cable is Cat6 rated; The Ethernet cord with 24 AWG copper wire provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Cat 5 cable network); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 data cable is more reliable and secure than a wireless network or Cat5 cable network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Copper Ethernet cables enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable RJ45 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high-definition video streaming
6.4 x 1.5 x 7.3 inches
8.1 x 1.4 x 8.2 inches
Have questions about this item (FBA_160001-WHITE-50), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ST-6011, ean: 0760194718111,
♥ Best features: Our CAT6 Plenum (CMP) UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) networking cable is ETL listed, tested to upwards of 550MHz bandwidth capacity, is fire retardant and lightproof, meets or exceeds ANSI TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standards and is RoHS comp...
mpn: 400419642, ean: 0813770023793,
NavePoint's Category 6 CCA UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable is the perfect solution for wiring your home or office. This cable is designed to provide superior performance for your high bandwidth applications including computers, routers, VoIP phones, IP camer...
mpn: 4351118950, ean: 6896100702166,
When you don't place RJ45 plugs on cables for a profession, it can be challenging to do on those occasions when it becomes necessary. Let's face it. If you have already tried creating patch cables with random connectors, you have probably already fac...
mpn: auc058, ean: 0728295265675,
Product Description:For those who want to future-proof their residential or commercial network as much as possible without a significant cost increase, the Cat 6 internet cable is a great choice. Cat6 cables are used for wired home and office network...