10 Pack Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable, Snagless/Molded Boot 14 Feet Black, CNE490286
On Sale Now! Save 4% on the 10 Pack Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable, Snagless/Molded Boot 14 Feet Black, CNE490286 by C&E at All Tech Life. MPN: CNE490286. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Overview: The C&E Cat5e Moleded Boot Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. C&E patch cables are available in various different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 200 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated network cables. Main Features: • Connects net
Product Description & Reviews
Overview: The C&E Cat5e Moleded Boot Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. C&E patch cables are available in various different colors and in various lengths ranging from 1 foot to 200 feet. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our highly rated network cables. Main Features: • Connects network components in a wired LAN at data transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps. • 26 AWG cable exceeds TIA/EIA standards & 350 MHz bandwidth (CAT5E). • 50-micron male RJ45 connectors per end, with corrosion-resistant gold-plating. • 4PR UTP copper strands for minimal noise, interference & crosstalk. • Tough, yet flexible PVC jacket & heavy-duty, snag-less mold. Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity: This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 350 Mhz (cat5e) is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All C&E cables are made of 100% bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables. Our patch and bulk cables are used by data centers around the world. Specifications: • Cable Type:CAT5E 4-Pair UTP. • Outside Diameter: 5.8 ± 0.3 mm (0.23 ± 0.01 inch). • Connector Type: RJ45. • Conductor Material: 100% Bare Copper. • Contact Plating: 50 Micron Gold Plated. • Conductor Gauge: 26 AWG. • Cable Performance:Up to 350 Mhz (Cat5E). • Cable Structure: Stranded. • UL Listed, TIA/EIA 568-C.2 Verified, RoHS Compliant. • Power over Ethernet (PoE) and Voice over IP (VoIP) Compliant.
Features & Highlights
- High Performance RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more
- Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with UL 444 specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable cable with high bandwidth of up to 350 Mhz (CAT5E) guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
- Minimal noise and interference, due to its 4-pair of unshielded twisted copper strands and tough, yet flexible PVC jacket. A heavy duty, snag-less molding makes installation and cable handling effortless.
5 x 5 x 10 inches
8 x 3 x 12 inches
Have questions about this item (CNE490286), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by C&E, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ICC-IC107F5CBK, ean: 0172302635720,
- CAT 5e rated connectors provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth- PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality- Enhanced crosstalk cancellation reduces return loss and improves...
mpn: N001-100-BK, ean: 0373321551156,
Tripp Lite's 100-ft. black snagless category 5e (Cat5e) patch cable has 2 snagless RJ45 molded male connectors featuring integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. All c...
2 Pack of CBI Shuttle Snake (DMX-Cat5 Converter). Kit includes (1) Cat5 to 4 5Pin Female Channels, and (1) Cat5 to 4 5Pin Male Channels. C.B.I's ''Shuttle Snake'' converts multiple DMX lines into a single RJ45 to be transferred over a single CAT5E-UL...
Vertical Cable Cat5e, 350 Mhz, Shielded, UV Jacket, Outdoor, CMX, Messenger, 1000ft, Black, Bulk Ethernet Cable, Wooden Spool
mpn: 059-498/S/MESG, ean: 0845643029212,
This Cat 5e outdoor overall shielded twisted pair (F/UTP) uv jacket cable with messenger is a high performance data communication cable suitable for 350mhz high speed data applications. It has excellent attenuation and crosstalk characteristics and e...