FiberCablesDirect - 300M OM4 LC LC Fiber Patch Cable | Indoor/Outdoor 100Gb Duplex 50/125 LC to LC Multimode Jumper 300 Meter (984.25ft) | Length Options: 0.5M-300M | 10/40/100g sfp+ 100gbase lc-lc
FiberCablesDirect - 300M OM4 LC LC Fiber Patch Cable | Indoor/Outdoor 100Gb Duplex 50/125 LC to LC Multimode Jumper 300 Meter (984.25ft) | Length Options: 0.5M-300M | 10/40/100g sfp+ 100gbase lc-lc by FiberCablesDirect at All Tech Life. MPN: FCDUS279v9434. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. 300 Meter OM4 LC LC Indoor/Outdoor 100G Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Patch CablesAccelerate and protect your network performance with this durable, black polyethylene, OFNR riser rated cable that's moisture/sunlight resistant, immune to electrical interference and has an operating temperature between -40°C / +85°C. A backwards compatible duplex jumper that uses the highest quality Corning 50/125 micron, laser-optimized multimode fiber with a 100Gb reach of up to 550M. This rugged fiber cable
Product Description & Reviews
300 Meter OM4 LC LC Indoor/Outdoor 100G Duplex Multimode 50/125 Fiber Patch CablesAccelerate and protect your network performance with this durable, black polyethylene, OFNR riser rated cable that's moisture/sunlight resistant, immune to electrical interference and has an operating temperature between -40°C / +85°C. A backwards compatible duplex jumper that uses the highest quality Corning 50/125 micron, laser-optimized multimode fiber with a 100Gb reach of up to 550M. This rugged fiber cable is terminated with 1.25mm ceramic ferrule, small form factor, LC connectors (clips provided upon request), each fiber breakout has 18" of 2.0mm furcation tubing.Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dBTypical Connector Loss: 0.30 dBTypical Return Loss -25 dBBuilt tough and designed for high speed connectivity between switches, transceivers, media converters, patch panels and other 1/10/40/100Gb/s fiber optic equipment. Fully supports Fast Ethernet, SFP+, QSFP+, eSR4, SR10, 100 Gigabit Ethernet, Fiber Channel, VCSELs (@850nm), OIF and other applications. Ethernet over multimode fiber (MMF) details:3500/4700MHz-km Modal Bandwidth 850nm / 1300nmFast Ethernet 100Basw-FX 2000m1Gb (1000Mb) Ethernet 1000Base-SX 550m (Requires mode-conditioning patch cord)10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 400m40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 150m (550m QSFP+ eSR4)100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 150mAll fiber cables are tested in accordance with ANSI/TIA/EIA-455-171-A- 2001 attenuation standards by a qualified technician and carefully packaged with test results. No order is too big or small, bulk orders for lengths over 35m may have a lead time. Expedited delivery options for orders we ship include USPS and UPS 1 Day, 2 Day, 3 Day and Ground. FedEx also available for international orders.We do it right with lifetime warranty, quality products, superior packaging and fast delivery anywhere in the world.
Features & Highlights
- Fiber Cable Description: OM4 LC to LC Fiber Cable 300 Meter | Indoor / Outdoor, 100 Gigabit, Duplex, Laser Optimized Multimode Fiber (LOMMF), Jumper Cord. Corning 50/125 optical fiber core/cladding. ceramic ferrule LC fiber optic connectors. High bandwidth fiber for high speed, low loss, data transmission. Black jacketed jumper with zip-cord | Education, Corporate, Military/Defense, Government, Healthcare, Finance and Commercial, Computer Networking Applications.
- Fiber Patch Cable Details: 300 Meter (984.25 feet), Laser Optimized, Black, MMF Zip-Cord Reinforced, Multimode LC to LC Fiber Optic Patch Cable, Fiber Jumper Cord.
- Core / Cladding: Corning 50µm (micron) diameter fiber core / 125µm diameter cladding (1 micron is 1 one-millionth/1 meter). The fiber optic core is surrounded by a transparent, low refraction, cladding material. Light is contained within the fiber core (total internal reflection) causing the fiber within the patch cord assembly to act as a wave-guide. Light travels through the fiber bouncing off the boundary between core & cladding.
- Optical Modality Details for OM4 Ethernet Over Multimode Fiber: 3500 / 4700 MHz-km Modal Bandwidth 850nm / 1300nm | Fast Ethernet 100Basw-FX 2000m | 1Gb (1000Mb) Ethernet 1000Base-SX 550m (Requires mode-conditioning patch cord) | 10Gb Ethernet 10GBase-SR 400m | 40Gb Ethernet 40GBase-SR4 150m (550m QSFP+ eSR4) | 100Gb Ethernet 100GBase-SR10 150m.
- Fiber Network Bandwidth: 3600/500 MHz-km @850/1300 nm (OM4 - Optimized for 850nm VCSELs / higher speed).
Fiber Optic Cables
300 Meter (984.25ft)
Lifetime - All FiberCablesDirect products come with a lifetime warranty. If it stops working when it shouldn't, we'll replace it free.
300 Meter (984.25ft)
7 x 6 x 7 inches
Have questions about this item (FCDUS279v9434), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by FiberCablesDirect, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 812472010568, ean: 0812472010568,
FeaturesUltra Spec Cables' Fiber Optic Cables are pre-terminated with SC to SC Connectors so they are ready for deployment in any Faster Ethernet Network environment. Our cables are manufactured using Corning Optical Fiber and OFNR Rated PVC Zipcord ...
mpn: FCLC-MM-10-B, ean: 0813020010955,
Shaxon's Duplex LC Fiber Optic Connector 10 pack features high quality ceramic ferrule LC Duplex connectors , use for termination on multimode 50/125 or 62.5/125 3.0mm cableHigh quality ceramic ferrule. Designed for common 3.0mm jacketed fiber. conve...
mpn: AU-M4C0-CX04, ean: 0812472012111,
Ultra Spec Cables' adapter cables are ideal for using the cables you have. Don't replace a long piece of fiber or pay to have it field re-terminated because you need to use a different connector. Simply attach the SC Female ends to the SC Male connec...
mpn: JBX12715-M5, ean: 0848243008205,
CableRack singlemode brand cables feature Corning glass optical fiber. The jacket material is PVC and is OFNR riser rated for use in datacenters, office wiring closets, network ODF and MDF spaces. The outer cable diamter ranges between 1.6mm and ...