PHAT SATELLITE INTL - 2-Male to 2-Male RCA Dual Audio Cable, Bare Copper 18 AWG Solid Core Conductor, Gold Plated Pin, Brass Fittings, Bi-Shield 60% Braid 100% Foil, Assembled in USA (75 feet, Black) by PHAT SATELLITE INTL at All Tech Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These RCA audio cables are made with a solid copper core which is superior to stranded core for sound quality as well as its longevity. Solid copper is a great conductor of electricity and a perfect choice for sending signal between devices. The CL2 rating indicates that the jacket of the cable has been treated with a flame retardant in order to comply with fire safety regulations for in-wall installations. This cable is safe for use through or within walls of residential buildings.CABLE SPECIFI
Product Description & Reviews
These RCA audio cables are made with a solid copper core which is superior to stranded core for sound quality as well as its longevity. Solid copper is a great conductor of electricity and a perfect choice for sending signal between devices. The CL2 rating indicates that the jacket of the cable has been treated with a flame retardant in order to comply with fire safety regulations for in-wall installations. This cable is safe for use through or within walls of residential buildings.CABLE SPECIFICATION75 feet, Black, Dual RCA Audio Coaxial RG6 CableSolid Bare Copper 18AWGDual Shield 60% Braided, 100% Foil Shield3GHz, 75 Ohm Swept TestedUL ETL CL2 Rated for In-Wall InstallationConnectors2 Male RCA to 2 Male RCAGold Plated PinOne Piece All-Metal Compression ConnectorConstructed with Brass, Nickel Plated, Anti-Corrosion MaterialsExcellent Shielding ProtectionUSAGEHome TheaterSubwooferAuxiliaryAV ReceiversStereo SystemsRecording Studio EquipmentSatellite ReceiversCar Audio SystemsStudio EquipmentDVD Blu-ray PlayersMusic InstrumentsASSEMBLYCustomized Cut and Made to OrderMade from Foreign and Domestic ComponentsAssembled in USA by PHAT SATELLITE INTL
Features & Highlights
- SOLID BARE COPPER CONDUCTORS - Solid bare copper core 18 gauge cables are superior to copper clad cables due to its longevity and overall quality. Solid copper conductors eliminates strand-interaction distortion, enhances internal noise rejection creating a clear, detailed signal quality. Copper is a great conductor of electricity and a perfect choice for sending signals between devices.
- CABLE SPECIFICATION - 75 feet, Black, Dual RCA Audio Cable, Solid Bare Copper 18AWG Core. Dual Shielded 60% Braid, 100% Foil Shield, 3GHz, 75 Ohm Swept Tested, UL ETL CL2. These cables are CL2 rated for safe in-wall installations.
- CONNECTOR SPECIFICATION - 2 Male RCA to 2 Male RCA. Gold Plated Pin. One Piece All-Metal Compression Connector. Excellent Shielding Protection. Constructed with Brass, Nickel Plated, and Anti-Corrosion Materials.
- 2-Male RCA to 2-Male RCA - Dual RCA cable allows you to use standard stereo left/right audio outputs. Suited for audio/video devices and other media systems that utilize RCA connectivity, this RCA cable is compatible for both high frequency digital audio as well as low frequency subwoofer audio.
- ASSEMBLED IN USA - Our RCA cables are not pre-manufactured; they are customized cut, constructed when ordered, and tailors to any project requiring a specific length. These RCA cables are assembled in USA by professionals at PHAT SATELLITE INTL. Please see other available professional grade media cables from PHAT SATELLITE INTL.
PHAT SATELLITE INTL
PHAT SATELLITE INTL
Digital Coaxial Cables
Dual Male to Male RCA - Black
PHAT SATELLITE INTL
5.5 x 3.4 x 7.9 inches
Have questions about this item (0680168227527), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by PHAT SATELLITE INTL, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: L21, ean: 6953175730026,
Compatible with FiiO audio players. Gold-plated connectors for optimum signal transfer. PVC sheath for durability. 3 ft in length.
mpn: R-U006, ean: 0030955268033,
CablesOnline 6ft RG8x Coax UHF (PL259) Male to Male 50 ohm Antenna Cable - R-U006 RG-8X male to male jumper for ham radio and CB. 6ft shielded 50 ohm cable with molded-on PL-259 plugs on each end. All the connections inside are soldered and the cabl...
Bolton400 Jumper Cable Heavy Duty Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable 50ohm The Bolton Technical Bolton400 (LMR400 spec) cable is a professional-grade, high quality, 50-ohm coaxial cable designed for long cable runs and minimal signal loss. The Bolton 400 Coax...