Bolton400 100ft 50-ohm N-Male to N-Male Black Coax Cable - Low Loss Coaxial LMR400 Spec
Free Shipping Included! Bolton400 100ft 50-ohm N-Male to N-Male Black Coax Cable - Low Loss Coaxial LMR400 Spec by Bolton Technical at All Tech Life. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Bolton400 Jumper Cable Heavy Duty Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable 50ohm The Bolton Technical Bolton400 (LMR400 spec) cable is a professional-grade, high quality, 50-ohm coaxial cable designed for long cable runs and minimal signal loss. The Bolton 400 Coaxial cable can be used in almost any application where improved shield and low loss is required. Add an antenna and amplifier to improve weak cellphone signals. Bolton Coaxial Technical Cables.supports better signal retention for HF/VHF/UHF and higher
Product Description & Reviews
Bolton400 Jumper Cable Heavy Duty Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable 50ohm The Bolton Technical Bolton400 (LMR400 spec) cable is a professional-grade, high quality, 50-ohm coaxial cable designed for long cable runs and minimal signal loss. The Bolton 400 Coaxial cable can be used in almost any application where improved shield and low loss is required. Add an antenna and amplifier to improve weak cellphone signals. Bolton Coaxial Technical Cables.supports better signal retention for HF/VHF/UHF and higher frequency use thanks to its large conductor center. This is 100 feet of cable, professionally cut and sealed. This length of cable is cut with the primary function of being used as a jumper cable. Installers with many amplifiers and splitters who want to save some money on Low PIM cable should use this cable for connecting to an external accessory, such as a splitter. Equivalent in specs to LMR400 cable. Other equivalent names that the cable may be referred by: (LMR400 a trademark of Times Microwave) LMR-400, LMR 400, lmr 400 coax cable, WBC-400, WBC400, WBC 400, CA-400, CC-3169-400, CA400, CFD-400, CNT-400, low loss coaxial cable, 400-Series Coax Cable, 400-series coaxial cable, RG 213, RG213U, RG 214/U, 50 ohm coaxial cable, microwave cable, transmission cable, broadcast cable, ham cable, cb cable, citizen's band cable, 2-way cable, radio cable, cellular cable, wireless cable, rf cable.
Features & Highlights
- FOR 50 OHM SYSTEMS: Works for any 50 Ohm RF system, including cell phone boosters and WiFi repeaters. This 100 feet of coaxial cable facilitates the uninterrupted transfer of cellular signal from devices, boosters, and other technologies while greatly reducing signal strength loss.
- LMR400 SPECIFICATION: This ultra low-loss cable features a loss per 100 feet rating of only 6 dB. You can expect a negligible amount of loss from this length and grade of cable It features an N-Male connector on one end and an N-Male connector on the other with a black outer coating.
- PRO-GRADE COAXIAL CABLE: CL3 rated, this coaxial cable carries up to 300 volts, making it ideal for commercial applications and buildings. The patented triple-shielded, insulated interior ensures the lowest loss at its thickness for both the highest signal quality and energy efficiency.
- FOR ALL CARRIERS AND DEVICES: For use with antennas and signal boosters, Bolton Technical Bolton400 Ultra Low-Loss coaxial cable does not discriminate, allowing for long runs of cellular signal for any North American carrier, including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, Straight Talk, Tracfone, Rogers, Bell, Telus, and more. It also works for any device that makes use of cellular signal, including hotspots, iPhones, Android devices, tablets, Verizon jetpacks, and more.
- UNPARALLELED SUPPORT: All Bolton Technical products come with lifetime technical support, a 30-day money-back guarantee, and a full year of warranty.
Digital Coaxial Cables
100ft N-Male to N-Male
13.5 x 4 x 13.5 inches
Have questions about this item (0652827596404), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Bolton Technical, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 60004, ean: 0757120600046,
RapidRun is designed to be the standard for in-wall audio/video installations. Using pre-terminated Break-away flying leads and wall plates with an in-wall runner ensures flexible, efficient, high quality connections for all types of equipment, with ...
JEFA Tech RG-213/U is a very flexible, low loss coax cable which is ideal for HAM Radio HF and VHF use as well as CB Radio. This jumper is perfect for connecting your HAM or CB radio and AMP equipment. It can also be used as a strain relief jumper in...
mpn: rg8-60ft, ean: 0649106865238,
60ft RG8u Coax Cable with AMPHENOL PL259s attached We only use genuine Amphenols PL259s. The Heat shrink tubing used is built with an adhesive inner wall which melts and flows, sealing against moisture and water or other contaminants.High quality, wi...
3ft RG8u (RG213) Coax Cable with AMPHENOL PL259s attached High quality, with a much lower loss than RG58. Description: Type: RG-8/U Nominal Impedance: 50 ohm Length:3F Amphenol PL-259 connectors (center male pin) on both ends These Cables are assembl...